Customer Service Representative
Handles inbound calls, online chats, and assists customer service needs by performing the following duties.
This position is located at our Colorado headquarters.
- Answers inbound phone calls and directs/transfers to appropriate departments
- Answer inbound online chats and provides assistance to customers
- Assists in sales of ministry resources to churches, ministries and individuals
- Assists in customer service needs with downloads, Messenger eCourses, and accounts
- Data entry
- Compose and type internal and external correspondence
- Train and equip Church Relations Intern
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication – Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively. Touch typing required.
- Adaptability – Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
- Planning/Organizing – Uses time efficiently.
- Quantity – Works quickly.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment Application »
You may submit your completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 719.487.3300.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Your application will be reviewed by our Human Resource department. If you meet the minimum qualifications of the position, we will contact you for an interview. Messenger International shall comply with appropriate federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination on grounds of race, color, gender, national origin, protected age category, religion or qualified disability.