Oversees and administrates John Bevere’s schedule, speaking engagements, and travel.
This position is located at our Colorado headquarters.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Represent Messenger International and John Bevere to churches and ministries professionally and warmly.
- Read, route and/or reply to incoming personal and professional mail and email.
- Receive and review all incoming invitations.
- Write confirmation letters for accepted invitations, and write decline letters for declined invitations.
- Schedule all speaking engagements, TV and radio interviews to include confirmation letters and financial arrangements.
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements.
- Administrates all aspects of a meeting to include: travel itinerary, monitor flights, inventory of resource shipment, media details, post-meeting follow up, thank you letter from John Bevere, finances received.
- Work with publisher on book/writing timelines, appointments, photo shoots, and book publicity.
- Manage messages and the timely return of calls and emails.
- Keep accurate contact lists.
- Coordinate with John’s meetings, when necessary.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely and respectful manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations in a gracious manner; Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Interpersonal – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
- Communication – Represents leadership and organization intentionally and accurately; Properly understands and can communicate John Bevere’s heart; Speaks clearly, kindly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests.
- Quality Management – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization’s goals and values.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions; Responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Keeps work organized; Uses time efficiently.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma mandatory, college degree is preferred; Related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
Employment Application »
You may submit your completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 719.487.3300.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint).
Your application will be reviewed by our Human Resource department. If you meet the minimum qualifications of the position, we will contact you for an interview. Messenger International shall comply with appropriate federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination on grounds of race, color, gender, national origin, protected age category, religion or qualified disability.