Partner Relations Administrative Coordinator
The Partner Relations Administrative Coordinator is part of a team dedicated to meeting the needs of Messenger International’s donors and partners. This individual is skilled at administration and project planning. They prioritize multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines with efficiency and excellence. Strong relational skills are required. This is a part time position (20-25 hours per week). Work hours will occur between Monday and Friday and the schedule is flexible.
- Convey Messenger International’s heart and vision to partners and potential partners
- Minister to and pray with partners on a regular basis
- Share outreach, projects, blogs, and other stories with partners
- Assist with event planning
- Facilitate partner projects and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Will handle regular department administration which includes but is not limited to: mail, correspondence, data entry, list sorting, project planning, etc.
This position is located at our Colorado headquarters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Greet/host visitors and guests of the ministry for Gathering or ministry events Project planning including but not limited to: partner emails, partner cards, CD mailers, EOY letters, New Name
- Program, Giving Statement, Christmas, Messenger Cup, etc.
- Filter through incoming field updates Develop content ideas and direction for partner emails, cards, blogs, etc.
- Participate in regular creative brainstorming sessions with department
- Answer inbound calls and minister to partners as necessary
- Place daily outbound calls to partners as thank you and prayer follow up
- Ensure partner receipts, thank you letters, notes, and birthday cards are sent in a timely manner
- Cultivate relationships with and mentor department interns
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written information.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret basic documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to draw and interpret variety of graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a high level knowledge of Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Database software and Contact Management systems.
Employment Application »
You may submit your completed application by email to email@example.com or fax it to 719.487.3300.
Your application will be reviewed by our Human Resource department. If you meet the minimum qualifications of the position, we will contact you for an interview. Messenger International shall comply with appropriate federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination on grounds of race, color, gender, national origin, protected age category, religion or qualified disability.