Are you a savvy wordsmith who would like to join our marketing team? If you have a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of Messenger International’s resources, and experience in writing to achieve marketing goals, you just might be a perfect fit for this position. (This is a part-time position.)
This position is located at our Colorado headquarters.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics.
- Ghostwriting on behalf of various authors while adapting their writing style/voice.
- Providing feedback to other contributors and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Contributing to long-form content projects such as ebooks.
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics.
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog’s overall reach.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote marketing efforts and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Good understanding of sales and/or marketing.
- Analytical and able to derive meaning from raw data.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promotion written and visual content.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
Exceptional writing and editing abilities and thorough knowledge of The Chicago Manual of Style rules required.
Proficiency in statistics and interpreting its significance. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; Internet software. Experience using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat preferred. An understanding of WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email marketing software is recommended. Excellent typing abilities required.
Employment Application »
You may submit your completed application by email to email@example.com or fax it to 719.487.3300.
Your application will be reviewed by our Human Resource department. If you meet the minimum qualifications of the position, we will contact you for an interview. Messenger International shall comply with appropriate federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination on grounds of race, color, gender, national origin, protected age category, religion or qualified disability.