Arrange domestic travel services for John Bevere and travel assistants.
Arrange international travel for John and Lisa Bevere.
Arrange joint domestic travel for John and Lisa Bevere.
Travel industry experience required.
This position is located at our Colorado headquarters.
- Obtain meeting file from meeting coordinator.
- Determine mode of travel.
- Complete private plane schedule or book appropriate commercial plane reservations.
- Arrange destination transportation through church or reserve rental car.
- Contact church regarding meeting details.
- Confirm Visa and Passport information for international travel.
- Prepare itinerary and final travel packets for travel assistants.
- Coordinate with appropriate ministry departments including travel assistants, shipping, and accounting for post-meeting financials.
- Maintain private plane schedule and inform pilots of changes.
- Track credit card, airline, and hotel points.
- Coordinate travel schedule for assistants.
- Willingness to be available after hours.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Gather and analyze information skillfully; Develop alternate options; Work well in group problem-solving situations; Use reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service - Manage difficult or emotional customer situations; Respond promptly to customer needs; Solicit customer feedback to improve service; Respond to requests for service and assistance; Meet commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focus on solving conflicts, not blaming; Maintain confidentiality; Listen to others without interrupting; Keep emotions under control; Remain open to others’ ideas and try new things.
- Oral Communication - Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listen and get clarification; Respond well to questions.
- Written Communication - Write clearly and informatively; Edit work for spelling, grammar, and accuracy; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality Management - Look for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Organizational Support - Follow policies and procedures; Complete administrative tasks correctly and on time; Support organization’s goals and values.
- Adaptability - Adapt to changes in the work environment; Manage competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability - Follow instructions, respond to management direction; Take responsibility for own actions; Keep commitments; Commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Complete tasks on time or notify appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Seek increased responsibilities; Take independent actions and calculated risks; Look for and take advantage of opportunities; Ask for and offer help when needed.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritize and plan work activities; Use time efficiently; Plan for additional resources; Set goals and objectives; Develop realistic action plans.
- Professionalism - Approach others in a tactful manner; React well under pressure; Treat others with respect and consideration; Accept responsibility for own actions; Follow through on commitments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education/Experience: Travel agent certification, flight attendant background and/or extensive travel experience.
- Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively.
- Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
Employment Application »
You may submit your completed application by email to email@example.com or fax it to 719.487.3300.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Database software, Website research, and Contact Management systems.
Your application will be reviewed by our Human Resource department. If you meet the minimum qualifications of the position, we will contact you for an interview. Messenger International shall comply with appropriate federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination on grounds of race, color, gender, national origin, protected age category, religion or qualified disability.