Without Rival Study
Availability: In stock
Retail Price: $115.00
Author: Lisa Bevere
Embrace Your Identity and Purpose in an Age of Confusion and Comparison
- 5 Without Rival books
- Insights into a Life Without Rival DVD Series (6 video sessions on 2 DVDs)
There is a reason we look at others as rivals and limit ourselves to comparison and competition. We have an enemy assaulting our mind, will, and emotions in the hope that we’ll turn on ourselves and each other. It’s a cycle that isolates us from intimate connections, creates confusion about our identity, and limits our purpose.
In the Without Rival Study, bestselling author Lisa Bevere shares how a revelation of God’s love breaks these limits. You’ll learn how to stop seeing others as rivals and make the deep connections with your Creator you long for—connections that hold the promise of true identity and intimacy. With biblically sound teaching filled with prophetic insight for our day, Lisa uses humor and passion to challenge you to…
- Flip rivalry so it brings out the best in you
- Stop hiding from conversations you need to be a part of
- Answer the argument that says women are unfit, easily deceived, and gullible
- Dismantle gender rivalry and work with the men in your life
It’s time to step forward to live a life without rival.
|Church & Leader Price||$75.00|