Would you like to work with an amazing team on a world-changing mission? Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live to see those open and click-through rates climb higher and higher? Are you passionate about developing uncompromising followers of Christ who transform our world?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join our team. We need an expert email marketer to steward the hundreds of thousands of people who connect with us via email. You’ll get to develop, oversee, and execute our email strategy, including email leads, automations, and campaigns.
This position is located at our Colorado headquarters.
- Grow our email list organically.
- Generate revenue and donations through email.
- Analyze and improve marketing funnels and email automations across multiple brands.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement, purchasing history, and website interactions.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into participants.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience with sales and/or marketing.
- Proficiency in understanding and acting upon web and email analytics.
- Analytical and able to derive meaning from raw data.
- Proficiency in email marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation technology.
- Good understanding of social-media marketing.
- Great writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
A strong ability to write clean, clear, and compelling content in multiple voices is required for this position. Candidate must also possess competent editing skills, a familiarity with the Chicago Manual of Style, and the ability to stick to a style guide.
Candidate should have the ability to analyze data, statistics, and reports to make strategic adjustments to email marketing efforts.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; email marketing applications; and web analytics.
Download Employment Application
You may submit your completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 719.487.3300.
Your application will be reviewed by our Human Resource department. If you meet the minimum qualifications of the position, we will contact you for an interview. Messenger International shall comply with appropriate federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination on grounds of race, color, gender, national origin, protected age category, religion or qualified disability.