Executive Assistant to John Bevere
Would you like to work with an amazing team on a world-changing mission? Do you have a knack for organization, and communication? Do you have exceptional interpersonal skills? Are you passionate about developing uncompromising followers of Christ who transform our world?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join our team. We need an experienced Executive Assistant for John Bevere to serve and empower him to do his work. You will manage his calendar, set appoints, manage emails, and phone calls.
This position is located at our Colorado headquarters.
- Process all of John’s invitations (speaking, media, article requests, etc)
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing for and on behalf of John
- Organize and execute all of John’s speaking events from start to finish
- Correspond with churches, team members, and partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments (personal and work related)
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience (min of 4 years of professional job experience)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with organization-specific programs and software
- Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to think proactively and prioritize
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Basic computer skills
A strong ability to write clean, clear, professional, and compelling content is required for this position.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; and calendar and scheduling applications.
Download Employment Application
You may submit your completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 719.487.3300.
Your application will be reviewed by our Human Resource department. If you meet the minimum qualifications of the position, we will contact you for an interview. Messenger International shall comply with appropriate federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination on grounds of race, color, gender, national origin, protected age category, religion or qualified disability.